Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween party...and the first snow!


We had a neighborhood halloween party the weekend before halloween. I spent the day making cookies with Hannah for the party...and thank goodness she helped me because I never would have gotten it done on my own. It snowed for the first time that day and we enjoyed the weather inside the house where it was nice and warm. I finally got to drink some hot apple cider...it was AWESOME!

The was fun, lots of people, LOTS of food and candy...and some pretty awesome costumes  :D All in all it was a good day. Check it out!





The day of the party was our first snow! The doggies wanted to go out and play...Justus loves playing in the snow! He was running around like he was on crack heehee!

 I was making Halloween cookies and Hannah was helping me. We had music going, were making some awesome cookies, enjoying the snow, and drinking hot apple cider in my penguin mugs :D



 The cookies came out great by the way :D and we had fun decorating them.





I was a pirate...though some said I looked like a gypsy instead.
 Brecken as the transfomer Bumblebee!
 A serial killer, zombie, Luigi, witch/vampire?, and Spiderman...


 Zombie Jaime alert! Don't let him eat your brains!
Our adorable pregnant Hannah as Waldo from Where's Waldo :D
 Steve and Josh...Josh is...well I'm not sure what he is...and Steve is himself.
 Carson is a greaser...and an adorable one at that. Complete with a fake pack of cigarettes rolled up in his sleeve. And somebody handed him the beer just as I snapped the picture...
 Sara Jean (the paparazzi), Steve, Ben (Spiderman), and Josh
Alecia dressed in eighties clothes from Flashdance.

 Carson and Betsy
Carson, Barb, and Brecken
Chase as the Penguin Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment