Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall 2012

So I know I haven't been very good at updating my blog, but I am taking pictures and I'll be getting things posted and up hopefully in the next couple days. I got some GREAT fall pics and some fun ones from the neighborhood halloween part :D




This is on the drive home from Grafenwohr...its so pretty I had top stop :D




 The red ivy is climbing a wall of a church I think...in Eschenbach...a town we drive through on our way home.
 
 


 
 

 This is the tree outside our front door...
 and my lovely gourds and pumpkins! I love fall!
 
Germany is gorgeous and I forgot how much I love fall until we got here. Its been so pretty  and fabulous weather. It reminds me a lot of home. I love it!


 
 Carving pumpkins at the McGinnis house :D Carson wanted nothing to do with sticking his hand in a pumpkin and pulling out the guts. He said it was yucky! His reaction was hilarious! They ended up with one pumpkin with a funny face, and the other had an Angry Bird on it. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment